|Arrivals||Friday 17h||Friday 17h||Monday 17h|
|Departures||Sunday 11h||Friday 11h||Friday 11h|
Low season : January, February, March, November, December
Mid season : April, May, June, September, October
High season : school holidays
- Festive weekend, 3 nights : 310.00€
- Festive weekend, 4 nights : 350.00€
- Year-end week (Christmas / New Year) : 390.00€
Charges and payment
- Electricity according consumption : 0.25€/kW-h
- Cleaning at the end of the stay: 50.00€
- Even if the renter is not doing the cleaning; he must tidy up the cottage so that it look like it was when arriving. The crockery needs to be put back in the cupboards, the small furnitures, books and brochures as the beds must be put back in place otherwise an additional 20€ will be charged.
- Deposit : when booking the cottage, 25% of the total price of the stay
- The balance needs to be paid one month before the start of the stay.
- A damage deposit of 200.00€ must be made at the latest when arriving.
- The cottage includes 1 double bed (king-size 180cmx200cm), 2 single beds and a double convertible sofa, all with duvet.
- The renter should take with him his own fitted sheet, pillowcase and duvet covers.
- In case the renter forgets to bring those bed linen, there is a possibility to rent those at a price of 8.00€ per bed.